© Copyright 2014 ARRIS Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of ARRIS Group, Inc. is strictly forbidden. For more information, contact ARRIS.
ARRIS CEI 2014 INFOGRAPHIC
The ARRIS 2014 Consumer Entertainment Index summarizes global entertainment trends from a study of more than 10,000 consumers in 19 countries. The talent behind tomorrow's
entertainment experiences chime in on their own media habits as we review this year's top findings.
DOWNLOAD THE REPORTS
COLLABORATING TO INVENT THE FUTURE
Entertainment is changing rapidly and on a global scale. Our 2014 Consumer Entertainment Index (CEI)* is a study of 10,500 people in 19 countries that tracks this evolution through the lens of consumer engagement with content, connected devices, and each other.
ARRIS works with our customers to combine this human insight with technology to transform entertainment for millions of people around the world. In effect, the trends in this year's study not only reflect the evolution of consumer behavior, but offer a glimpse into the future of entertainment…
The ARRIS CEI 2014 uncovered several unexpected trends, including:
- A startling 80% of consumers engaged in binge TV-viewing
- A 96% penetration rate for broadcast TV, but with new multiscreen and multi-room implications
- A growing aversion (60%) to traditional TV advertising, which may open the door for the success of newer forms of targeted and multiscreen merchandising (30% use second screens for program-related purchases)
For access to the complete global findings of our 2014 Consumer Entertainment Index, please complete the simple registration form.
|Stay engaged with us to learn about ARRIS solutions to deliver next-generation services.|
* We respect privacy and never send junk mail
The ARRIS 2014 Consumer Entertainment Index revealed several key trends around multiscreen, storage, and advertising. Our VP of Product Marketing, Kevin Wirick, and our VP & GM of Multiscreen Infrastructure, Neerav Shah, discuss these trends in the context of the industry innovation and the future of entertainment experiences.
Please direct all media queries regarding ARRIS products, personnel and markets, or to request an interview, to:
* The ARRIS Consumer Entertainment Index (CEI) replaces the former Motorola Media Engagement Barometer (MEB).
Need the quick fact sheet per country, download them here.
Read our latest news release: 2014 ARRIS Research Reveals Consumers are Finding New Ways to Get Entertainment on Their Terms