© Copyright 2015 ARRIS Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of ARRIS Group, Inc. is strictly forbidden. For more information, contact ARRIS.
ARRIS CEI 2015 INFOGRAPHIC
The ARRIS 2015 Consumer Entertainment Index revealed key findings around binge-viewing. ARRIS employees chime in on their own binge-viewing experiences in this video.
DOWNLOAD THE REPORT
AND GLOBAL/REGIONAL FACT SHEETS
INVENTING THE FUTURE
Entertainment is evolving rapidly on a global scale. Each year, our Consumer Entertainment Index (CEI) surveys thousands of people around the world for a representative sample of these developments.
ARRIS combines this human insight with technology to transform entertainment for millions of people around the world. In effect, the trends in this year's study not only reflect the evolution of consumer behavior, but offer a glimpse into the future of entertainment…
The ARRIS CEI 2015 uncovered several notable trends, including:
- The evolution of Wi-Fi from a convenience to a necessity… in every room
- Mobile TV’s rise in popularity, but slow march to the broader market
- Consumers’ preference for downloading vs. streaming mobile content
- The transformation of binge-viewing into a solo activity
- The resiliency of broadcast TV and the slowing growth of OTT
For access to the complete global findings of our 2015 Consumer Entertainment Index, please complete the simple registration form.
|Stay engaged with us to learn about ARRIS solutions to deliver next-generation services.|
* We respect privacy and never send junk mail
The ARRIS 2015 Consumer Entertainment Index revealed key findings around Wi-Fi. ARRIS employees chime in on their own Wi-Fi experiences in this video.
Please direct all media / industry analyst queries regarding ARRIS products, personnel and markets to:
* The ARRIS Consumer Entertainment Index (CEI) replaces the former Motorola Media Engagement Barometer (MEB).
EMEA and APAC
Want to view previous versions of our CEI. Visit the web sites for the past years: